just have a click

Monday, November 29, 2010

29112010

alr days didnt update my blog..


saturday- a happy day
morning as usual go jogging.. then go see the fish near at "pun shan ba"
boon bought the grass and soil.. and i bought a fish.. 
blue colour..


met with jianz and kyean at carrefour the thaifood stall.. 
sushi king agn at the mines.. and the 路痴,jianz showed the wrong direction agn... 
then rush to plaza low yat to bring my asus laptop back home.. 


sunday- a tired & exhausted day
morning jogging > home do tuition homework... 
and today i go tuition center one hr earlier becuz my mum and dad need to go my uncle's house.. 
bo bian la tian yi ar.... then i planned to go home and have a nap after tuition but i have no choice but to wait for my aunty for around 20 mins and go but furniture for her new house at selayang..
rush to gombak thr to have dinner with my relative and finally reach home at around 945pm... 





No comments:

Post a Comment